We picked up Grandma Ginny after the fair and went home to play (we're still not sure what was so interesting up in the window!)
On Saturday night, Mama and Nick went to see the Vikings / Steeler's game. Everyone was happy when the Steeler's pulled out a win with 4 seconds remaining!

Sunday morning was the baptism ceremony (the actual baptism was done at the hospital) and then everyone came over for a barbeque lunch. Nick is Matthew's godfather and Aunt Christine is the godmother.

Phew!!! By Sunday night, we were all tired and ready for sleep!

2 comments:
Seriously, how tall is Nick? I knew he would be tall but he seems a good foot taller than you and I bet he isn't done growing.
Shevvi
I just love Matthews Sun glasses too cute. And boy does Matthew look a bit like Grandma Ginny...the facial features. Wow you have been busy! gosh Fair food sounds soo good right now, I haven't been cooking much because it is just me here...so bagels & cream cheese, popcorn, granola bars...have been my dinner :) You guys look soo cute at Matthews Baptism...your outfit is soo nice! I am still agravated that my wedding ring cannot go on...I am going to have to buy a knock off too. Take Care :)
Post a Comment