Friday, May 1, 2009

Shower for Baby Addy

We went to a baby shower last weekend for the Fouquette side of the family. We had a great time - Matthew got to play with the other kids and Mama got to catch up with the big kids :)



Here is Matthew with Natalie - or Miss Natty as we call her. They look like they were having a deep conversation!


Someone took a nice picture of Mama and Matthew, so here it is - Sophia, are you there? Here is a picture of Matthew's Mama, just for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sophia is here! Good picture of Matthew and Mama.

Ms. Natties Mum said...

love the pictures....I really like your shirt it is pretty @ Sorry abou the weekend planning..I am so bad when it comes to making plans....I feel horrible. I hope Jen wasn't upset. I am sure you will get up here again soon :) Have a wonderful week and give that lil boy a smooch ! me.