Oh My gosh Krista...I hope he is doing better ! Can he ever out-grow this allergy or is it permenant ? poor little guy, he looks like he was in pain ! Natties sends her hugs and kisses :)
Welcome to our world. Soph's allergy reaction seems to be lessening so he may outgrow it too. Her last skin test was way less severe than when she was two. I still go everywhere with Benadryl and an epi pen though.
2 comments:
Oh My gosh Krista...I hope he is doing better ! Can he ever out-grow this allergy or is it permenant ? poor little guy, he looks like he was in pain ! Natties sends her hugs and kisses :)
Welcome to our world. Soph's allergy reaction seems to be lessening so he may outgrow it too. Her last skin test was way less severe than when she was two. I still go everywhere with Benadryl and an epi pen though.
Post a Comment