I'm glad he likes the snow. I'm also glad I live where it doesn't snow very often.
Matthew,Are you getting ready for the big Christmas snow storm that's coming?Any hills to slide on?Have a good Christmas! Keep a close eye out for Santa Claus, he's a slippery one!!Great Uncle Bill
Sooo cute, Nattie is still afraid of her sled :) what I wouldn't give for a nice warm spring day.....it is soo cold here !
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm glad he likes the snow. I'm also glad I live where it doesn't snow very often.
Matthew,
Are you getting ready for the big Christmas snow storm that's coming?
Any hills to slide on?
Have a good Christmas! Keep a close eye out for Santa Claus, he's a slippery one!!
Great Uncle Bill
Sooo cute, Nattie is still afraid of her sled :) what I wouldn't give for a nice warm spring day.....it is soo cold here !
Post a Comment