Cousin Natalie made the Wheel of Fortune look like so much fun, that we decided to check it out for ourselves. Two slobbery thumbs up!
Hey Matthew!This is your great aunt Debbie and your little cousin Emerson. Can we have a ride on your jumper? Is there room for two? :)Can't wait to see you again. I think I might pass you up in weight soon!...Emerson that is not Debbie! :0
Hey Matthew, did you solve the puzzle ? I sure like to watch the green colors on Wheel...and Vanna White is sure flashy at times. I bet you think she is cute, huh! Hope to see you soon :) Natalie!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Matthew!
This is your great aunt Debbie and your little cousin Emerson. Can we have a ride on your jumper? Is there room for two? :)
Can't wait to see you again. I think I might pass you up in weight soon!...Emerson that is not Debbie! :0
Hey Matthew, did you solve the puzzle ? I sure like to watch the green colors on Wheel...and Vanna White is sure flashy at times. I bet you think she is cute, huh!
Hope to see you soon :) Natalie!
Post a Comment